- You do not need to be a brilliant singer, but it helps if you can read music reasonably well. We need two altos, a bass and two tenors to help balance.
- We generally practise once a week on a Thursday, on the north side of Glasgow.
- It is intended to provide a friendly atmosphere in which we can all learn.
- Much of our music is religious in origin, (but not exclusively) so it helps if you have some experience of Church music.
Churches & other organisations….
- If you wish to discuss the possibility of us coming to your church or premises to help in any way, please contact us in the first instance with proposed dates
- We are a voluntary organisation, so welcome any help with expenses, but we leave it to your discretion.
Ways of contacting us………
- E-mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day-time phone no:- 0141 776 2556
- Evening phone no:- 0141 775 1919
- Use the Comment facility on this Blog. Don’t worry about confidentiality, once the information is read and assessed, it will be erased before it can get into the public domain.